THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Achievement Unlocked - Gun, Oblivion, and teh haloz Edition

So I finally got around to writing the new xbox 360 related column I mentioned back in the day. I'm calling it Achievement Unlocked, because I already had the graphic made, and I'm too lazy to think of a better name.

Recently, I got Oblivion and Gun in the mail through Goozex. I quickly beat Gun 100% on easy which gave me every achievement but 3 (beating the game on medium, hard, and expert). I'll probably go back and get 'em eventually.

I was playing through Oblivion, trying to get the achievements for beating the main storyline before getting to the various guilds. About 3/4 of the way through, the game froze and all my save games became corrupted. So I cursed a bit and then made a new character and am flying through the thieves guild quests.

Played a bit of Guitar Hero II, but accomplished nothing. Now that Freya's beat on expert, I've hit another wall. Need to get the unlocking all the characters achievement, but other than that, all of the achievements are near impossible or co-op.

Some of my 360 time has been spent playing teh haloz. I also have been exclusively calling it 'teh haloz' and will continue to do so until 'teh new haloz' comes out.

I'm at 6740. 7000 soon?

No comments: