THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Achievement Unlocked: Boobs.

I haven't really done anything to warrant a new column, I played some Orange Box, got Guitar Hero 3, but still haven't beaten it. I was going to wait until beating it to write, but when I checked my Gamerscore, I knew I had to write now.

Not only had I passed 8000, I had hit a very important number spot on and had to immortalize it. I'm curently sitting right at 8008, which any 4th grader with a calculator could tell you spells "boob".
Guitar Hero 3 is pretty tight, nothing revolutionary. Looks like the achievements may be even harder to get than they were in 2. Time will tell.

Anyway, happy 'boob' day, everyone.My name on XBox Live is ShovelMage. Be friends with me!

No comments: