THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Friday, February 29, 2008

Achievement Unlocked: As Easy As 1-2-3 (4-5?)

Been a while since I posted one of these, but my gamerscore just hit a nice round number again: 12345. A hearty portion of those recent points came from the game Lost: Via Domus, which is a video game based on the TV show, and to answer your question, yes, it is THAT bad. But I want to get all 100 of its easy gamerscore before I trade it in. I'm about to go back to playing it now, so it's likely I'll have passed 12500 by the time you read this. So I'm essentially 1/4 of the way to my second 10k. Will I hit 20k before Matt hits 10k? Only time will tell, but the race is on.
My gamertag on XBox Live is ShovelMage. Be friends with me!

1 comment:

Mike Silver said...

My Xbox has been broken for pretty much all of 2008. I kind of lost motivation after I sent it in, waited a month, and they sent me a replacement with a DVD drive that doesn't open. >:(