THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Check out my skills of an artist!

So, this evening I was messing around with Photoshop CS4, because I've had it for a while but never really tried anything with it. So on a whim, I decided to take pictures of celebrities and photoshop them into superheroes. While the first few were fruitless, I finally had some degree of success getting Elizabeth Banks to look like Ms. Marvel. Yes, it has its flaws: it's pretty clear which parts are original, which parts are drawn, and which parts are photoshopped in, and there are quite a few parts with bumpy edges I was just too lazy to make smooth, but on the whole I think it looks pretty good.

Once I finished, I decided to post it here for several reasons:
1) Nothing else is happening on the blog
2) I think it turned out far better than any other piece of art I've ever made and wanted to brag
3) So you all can criticize me in the comments and remind me I'm not so special after all

Do you guys have other things you'd like to see photoshopped? Lemme know, I'm always up to a challenge. If I can make a dolphin with a Dan Marino head, I should be able to do anything.

Source images:
http://images.askmen.com/photos/elizabeth-banks/83880.jpg
http://www.comicsbulletin.com/rage/images/051120/msmarv001colv6final.jpg

1 comment:

Matt said...

You know, that's actually not half bad. Good work.

Ooo, I know, you should shop that picture of me as Captain Hammer to make me look like Captain Hammer.

Or photoshop yourself to look like Felicia Day.