THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cue the fanfare!

You Need to Eat has surpassed 200 posts!

This is a truly momentous occasion, almost as important as the time White Jesus came to Washington DC with a group of our founding fathers (including George Washington, Seqoyah, Christina McAullife, and "Black Union Soldier") to give our nation's constitution to a small child in front of a politician ignoring the event on his cell phone, a lawyer counting money, and an immigrant who is shocked and terrified to see White Jesus, but "is free to worship as he pleases".

I'm pretty sure that actually happened.

EDIT: I apologize that in my original description, I failed to point out that Ronald Reagan was among the founding fathers.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Ha HA! That means that my post was #200. Therefore my post is more important than Jesus. Suck it, Jesus!