THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas, everybody!



Well, today is Christmas and I'm blogging on time. Who knew I had it in me?

December's a wierd month for me. I hate most of it, because I hate Christmas Carols and all the shopping propaganda. Then "Christmas" comes around on the 23rd or so (my family celebrates early so everyone's schedules work out) and I remember that I actually do like this holiday.

Every year since I moved out I've watched Clerks II on Christmas (real Christmas, not early Christmas), and I intend to keep the tradition going. Visit some old friends for dinner. Don't know what else I'm going to do, but it should be fun.

And I hope whatever you do today is also fun. Merry Christmas, from YNTE.


"Whatever you are, be a good one."
-Abraham Lincoln.

No comments: