THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Sunday, December 2, 2007

The obligatory (late) happy thanksgiving post


The day before thanksgiving I talked to Matt and he said to me "One of us should do a Thanksgiving post." It thought it was a good idea and agreed. Then i put it off until now. So consider this a combination late Thanksgiving and an early Christmas/Channukkah/Kwanzaa/Robotikah post.

My goal to get to 10,000 gamerscore points by the end of the year has been eating up a lot of my time. I'm now fairly close and can confidently say that short of system failure, I will achieve my goal. More on that in another post soon.

I did also have the goal of writing a novel for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). That goal failed, in large part to the other goal and the fact that novels are incredibly hard to write.

Beyond that, life's been pretty good. I went to see Mike Birbiglia, who is a very funny man. I helped my parents with some yard landscaping, played some Rock Band, read some comic books. I've been pretty busy but managed to stay happy, or at least calm and unstressed. So I guess that would be what I'm thankful for this year.

So to all, Happy Holidays from YNTE.

-Evan

"You do know I made Robotikah up to get out of doing work, right?"
"Yes, but that doesn't make it any less special."

No comments: