THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Monday, October 13, 2008

Heart attacks CAN be delicious!

Faithful YNTE reader Rena sent in an article I missed about a hamburger with grilled cheese sandwiches for buns, which, despite being potentially deadly sounded very tasty.

Well, as always, I got distracted and didn't post it right away. Luckily now I can claim I was just waiting for the inevitable follow-up.


OH MAN. I think my arteries got clogged just looking at that. Still, worth it.

Source.

1 comment:

Matt said...

That sounds so much more delicious than that burger that uses Krispy Kremes for buns...

Hey, imagine if, instead of grilled cheese sandwiches, that used Patty Melts for buns. Mmm...

Write it off as a breakfast sandwich and call it good.