THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Thursday, October 30, 2008

NaNoWriMo is upon us.

National Novel Writing Month, or NaNoWriMo, is upon us once again in a few days. The idea is that everyday people undertake the insane task of trying to write an entire novel in a months time. Anyone who writes a 50,000+ word novel within the month of November "wins".

This year is great, since I just got cut back on hours. Now I have tons of free time to write my masterpiece, or if it's anything like last year, play video games and mumble to myself about how I should be writing.

I'm doing it, I think Jason is as well. Who else is with me?

More information can be found at: www.nanowrimo.org

1 comment:

Matt said...

We should compile our blog into an Epic. Like the Odyssey.

The little girl gets to be the Siren.