THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Remember when Matt forgot to eat?


Hey, remember that time back in October when I was having stomach issues? Well, it happened again a few weeks ago. Except that time I had been eating.

So I went to the doctor again with this stomach pain, and they have the nerve to tell me that it's not my stomach. It was actually my appendix. Which was in the wrong spot.

Long story short, they cut that out, rendered me immobile for a few days, and gave me an excuse to get a handicap placard for my car. It's almost like a fast pass at Disneyland that's good through July. And hey, I don't need to follow any of this restricted diet crap! Although, my arse is still pretty numb from that hospital bed.



Reflecting back on this, I probably should have blogged about this while I was in the hospital, and gotten all of that pity and sympathy that you wouldn't care to give... But I thought it'd be funny to give Evan crap about it first on Facebook.

No comments: