THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Webcomic Rising!

To any of you out there who haven't heard yet, I'm making a webcomic. Posts will start coming soon with more information as I get a bit closer to the grand premiere.

Some information to tide you over:
1) It'll be a comic book limited series. 4 issues, each issue with a cover and 22 pages of content. I'll be releasing them one page at a time, on a regular schedule (twice a week, most likely). Once an issue is available in its entirety online, print versions will be manufactured for sale!
2) The main characters will be a firefighter/private investigator with a mullet and a talking monkey with sunglasses. These characters are copyrighted by me! No stealing!
3) I know a lot more than I'm telling. I've got the whole series plotted out, some cool characters and some cool plot twists. A bit of a mystery, some action, and a lot of comedy. This is a story I'm really excited to tell. But rather than tell you the details now, I'll tell them to you in the strip.

So that's it in a nutshell. I'll definitely post again periodically with updates.

On an unrelated note: Matt, Steve and Tom. You all suck at posting far more than I do. If you guys posted every time you give me crap about not posting enough, the blog wouldn't have a content problem. Just saying. We'll wait and see if one of you can bust out a 4th post this month, but the smart money says I'll have to do it myself.

No comments: