THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Friday, August 7, 2009

Almost there...

As many of you know, I have a google alert set up for "bear is driving" so you can always get the cutting edge news about bears driving cars. In reality, I get a lot of wierd stories about a lot of things, rarely about bears driving cars. But this story comes close:

"A Bear man was jailed on drunken driving and other offenses after triggering a crash in Dewey Beach early Thursday, police said."

See? It's only a bear-man, so only half bear, half man. But he was not only driving, but drunk driving! So it counts.

Also, don't do a google images search for "bear man". The results are not pleasant.

Source

1 comment:

Matt said...

I am going to say I googled it and then not. Go me!