THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Congratulations to the "new" Editor-In-Chief!

I changed the sidebar up a bit, removing some of the old bits and modifying others. You may notice I changed the "About Us" Section to "YNTE Staff" and gave us all titles.

So congratulations to me for being named Editor-In-Chief! I may not be king of the blog, but at least I have a title. I figured that since any given month I produced 60-100% of the content, and I'm the one "signing" the "paychecks", it was fair.

Steve and Tom, your titles can be improved if you actually start contributing.

Let me know if anyone wants their links changed or anything.

Also, did I leave anything out on the "popular memes" sidebar?

2 comments:

Rena said...

I'm the 2010 Rule Czar, not 2009. And is "A boy with long hairs" its own meme, or does it count as part of YNTE, since it's part of the original story?

Other than that, the new revisions look cool.

Evan said...

You're the Rule Czar, not the stickler for accuracy Czar!

Fine, I'll change it.

As for "A boy with long hairs", it was a meme, but it was never really tagged. So I'll have to manually find it and tag it so it can be listed. It'll happen.