THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Pizza Shenanigans

So, it might turn out that I'm the only one who had leftovers from thanksgiving. Will Steve-O or Umi swoop in to save the day? Or will Tom, in a cunning move, rescind what he said in a previous comment and fabricate fake thanksgiving leftovers onto a pizza? Only time will tell.

In any case, I sorta cut corners on this. Instead of making the pizza, I bought a Little Caesar's pizza. And I only used a slice instead of the entire thing for these shenanigans.


So yeah, here's the slice I used, the biggest of the bunch. Lets add some turkey and ham.


And what would thanksgiving be without a little bit of stuffing?


Was out of potatoes, so this'll have to do... or will it? I've still got some gravy.


...and some cranberry sauce.


...aaaaaaaaaand a slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream.


There, I think my masterpiece/monstrosity is complete. Lets try it out.


Nom nom. It actually tasted pretty good. The gravy and the stuffing made all the difference. Unfortunately, the pumpkin pie fell off shortly thereafter. But I continued to eat it.


Well, I guess I've punished my body enough today. Time to eat the rest of this pizza regular.

2 comments:

Rena said...

I was with you until you added the pie. Pie AND gravy together? Gross.

Matt said...

That was just for dramatic effect. I actually ended up not putting the pie back on after it fell off.