THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Achievement Unlocked: Haloic


Haloic! A clever mix of Halo and Heroic... aha..ha. Yeah okay.

Anyways, I got teh Haloz 3. My neighbor had the first two and let me borrow them (read: he thrust them upon me and said "Play. Now.") So pretty much for the past two weeks I've been on a Halo Heroic binge in-between classes. And what a glorious run its been. I've cleared all the levels on heroic on all three games, and now I am moving on to Legendary on Halo 3.

I must admit, Bungie did a damn good job with this one. I didn't follow the first two real closely and try not to adhere to fanboyism, but as a shooter it is impressive. Equipments are fun, as are detachable turrets. And the extra features are a hella fun to mess around with. And now that I have a month free trial for Xbox Live Gold I might as well play the hell out of it. Already flowing up the ranks. And getting those achievements.

Halo Gamerscore: 560
Total Gamerscore: 1100 (Its ridiculous, its not even funny)

BTW, my gamertag is Jagarandi. Come find me.

No comments: