THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Achievement Unlocked: Halormal?


I also have been plowing through Halo 3. I however, did not beat it on heroic, only normal, though I've started my SP legendary run. I'm also mostly done with a co-op run on heroic, not sure if that'll give me the achievement or not. I've also found most of the skulls, Including the 'I Would Have Been Your Daddy' skull everyone on the internet is bitching about being so hard.

Nowadays, many people are treating Halo like it's the second (or third in this case) coming of the Messiah. I'm not one of these fanboys. In fact Halo doesn't do anything that another FPS hasn't already done, and done better. But what Bungie did succeed at was making game that is a lot of fun. In the days when most shooters are slow paced tactical thinking shooters, it's nice to go back to the bull-in-the-china-shop days of Doom.


I'm at 470 Gamerscore on Halo, with a lot of the remaining achievements seeming quite accomplishable. Up next: The Orange Box?

No comments: