THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Thursday, October 4, 2007

This Week in Comics - Iron and the Maiden

This week, Marvel and DC both refused to release any of the comic books I regularly read. Luckily, one of my favorite indie comics came out to fill the void in my heart: Iron and the Maiden.

If you're not reading this comic yet, now is the time to get on board. Both the writing and the art are top notch, and it is entertaining to no end. Not only is it probably my favorite comic book out right now, but it is possibly the most entertaining thing to come out this year on any medium (though I haven't yet played Halo 3).

The only way this series could get better is if somebody says the phrase "You need to eat."

But seriously, I don't care if you regularly read comics or not, you'll probably enjoy this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.