THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's on! (And resolutions and so forth)


Alright, so Evan has his goals, for him and us. Sounds good.

But I think Tom and I should come up with our own resolutions as well. Here's what I've got so far:

1) I promise to publicly remember Evan's Birthday. (I'm also tempted to add older posts to make it look like I did)

2) I'll try to post at least one classic YNTE a month. Hell, maybe every Friday, I dunno. At least one a month though.

...yep, that's what I've got so far. I'll try to think of something involving getting admin privileges back or something.


Oh, by the way, what about Stevo?

1 comment:

Evan said...

May 12th, cracka.

I'm all for you guys taking the reins and doing whatever - I have a feeling this is going to be a very good year for ynte!

Stevo was excluded due to his previous lameness. I'd have to go back and check, but I believe in the past two years he has made only one post - and that was only after a month of threats. I had discounted him as a lost cause. Though if he wishes to step up, I'll gladly extend the deal to him.