THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mission Accomplished / The Gauntlet

This blog is more often than not, pretty stupid. But for some wierd reason I love it. The times it almost died made me sad.

That's why, January 1st 2009, I swore that this year would not be the year the blog kicked the bucket for good. I resolved that every month would have at least 4 blog posts, even if I had to supply all 4 of them myself. And guess what? We did it. (mainly me).

But now 2010 is quickly approaching, and I don't want 2010 to be the year YNTE dies either! In fact, if possible, I would like 2010 to be EVEN RADDER than 2009. So here is the plan:

1) I personally resolve that every month of 2010 I will personally provide 5 content posts. Last year I only cared that there were 4 by the end, this year my resolution rests firmly on my own shoulders.

2) I challenge Matt and Tom to also post 5 content posts every month. And to up the ante, should they succeed in this task I will pay each of them fifty american dollars.

The gauntlet has been thrown down, Matt and Tom. Will you rise to the challenge?

And to the rest of you, loyal YNTE readers, thanks a bunch for a great 2009.

-Evan

6 comments:

Tom said...

Oh... It's gonna happen

Matt said...

Word. I mean, I know we keep on being like "Hey Evan it hasn't been 4 posts yet this month!" just to give you crap about it, but I've been pretty good about posting about once a month.

Want me to up that to 5? Sure thing.

Evan said...

Awesome. With 15 posts a month, this blog will kick it into overdrive. I'm excited that you're both on board. I'll do a full post with the full details of the fifty dollar deal, but I'll save that for January as one of my five. :)

Matt said...

Do it on New Years Eve.

Post even more!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Sup im fresh to this. I hit upon this website I have found It absolutely accessible and it has helped me out a lot. I should be able to give something back & help other users like it has helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Later.