THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Friday, January 29, 2010

In light of the rules...

Since I'm pretty sure I already got my 5 posts for the month... I wonder if I could somehow make a post that wouldn't be able to live up to Evan's standards. Is it possible to make the first non-content post on the site?

From the rules: "However, posts where the content is 'adsjfhpiouczvn;alerth' will not count."

And so I give to you:


Yes, it is Boromir with a hornpipe going adsjfhpiouczvn;alerth.

YNTE Ruling Czar what is your ruling?

Edit:
Matt: Also I gave your Ruling Czar a sample exercise
Evan: haha
Evan: If I were the rule czar, I would pass that

3 comments:

Rena said...

I declare this post does not count, because you specifically violated the 'adsjfhpiouczvn;alerth' rule, but more importantly, it violates the "be funny" rule.

However, if you posted the same picture and made a "Horn of Gondor" joke, you'd be golden. (Get it? Because Boromir is always trying to trick the hobbits into playing his horn of Gondor.)

Evan said...

I don't know... he did misspell "adsjfhpiouczvn;alerth".

With a colon? WHAT IS THAT?! Your version is gibberish.

IT IS A SEMICOLON, SIR. I SAID GOOD DAY.

Matt said...

Hey man, it was a semicolon; I know this because I just used copy-paste, as not to bring about errors. That font is just chuckleheaded.