THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Thursday, March 11, 2010

ECCC is this weekend!


Emerald City ComiCon is finally upon us: this Saturday and Sunday!

Drop by and see me at booth K-09. I'll be handing out prints of the Comic I did last Friday at Jimmy and the Hammer. I'll also autograph things or do sketches if you ask.

And my silly webcomic is not at all the only thing to do here! Want to meet Stan Lee? You can do that. Want to make fun of Rob Liefeld's inability to draw feet? You can do that. Want to watch Lou Ferigno wrestle a bear? You'll have you youtube that, but if you just want him to sign something, that's totally doable.

Some other things I highlighted on my map:
-Booth 314: Atomic Comics. This is the local store where I buy my comics every week. The owner, Shane, is a great guy, and he WILL hook you up with some cool stuff at a reasonable price.
-Booth 102: Halfpixel. Scott Kurtz of PvP, Brad Guigar of Evil Inc., Dave Kellet of Sheldon, and Kris Straub of Chainsawsuit and Starslip. These guys LITERALLY wrote the book on webcomics, and their How to Make Webcomics panel last year is what inspired me to start mine. They're doing another panel on Sunday, which is a must see.
-Booth 202: Topatoco. 13 creators of some of the most successful webcomics including: Jeff Rowland of Overcompensating and Wigu, Jon Rosenberg of Goats, Chris Hastings of Dr. McNinja and Kate Beaton of Hark a Vagrant.

There's SO much stuff this year, if I circled every cool thing, the map would just be incomprehensible black circles everywhere. I'm so excited and you should be too.

See you there! Excelsior!

No comments: