THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Monday, March 8, 2010

YNTE Movie Night: March Edition

Since the last YNTE Movie Night was such a RESOUNDING SUCCESS, I'm going to go for round two. And in preparation for its early April theatrical remake, this month's movie is the original Clash of the Titans.

I know almost nothing about this film other than what I saw in the google images search to find the picture, and that alone is enough to make me confident in my choice to include it. THe world of special effects has come a long way, and some of the old methods seem laughable.

Particpating in movie night is simple: Watch the movie and then review it(make jokes about it) here. Non-contributors can email their reviews to evan@jimmyandthehammer.com and I will post them up here. It's that simple.

Happy watching!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Maybe I'll be able to do it this month?