THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Monday, April 5, 2010

Mind = Not Blown


It seems that Tom is into a more literal reverse psychology... from the comments:

"Tom said...
Reverse psychology doesn't work on me. only ygolohcysp esrever does. Therefore I'm content with posting comments -- April 2, 2010 10:11 PM"

Well, in that case, I'll say something in a way he could understand.

Ti ta kool uoy woh rettam on yenom gnisol htiw tnetnoc era uoy erofereht. Tnuoma lluf eht htiw tuo emoc ot stnemmoc hguone evah ton llits dluow uoy, yenom gnisol ton uoy rof detnuoc stnemmoc fi neve tub. Stnemmoc gnikam htiw tnetnoc era uoy, stsop golb gnikam ton yb.

Hope that clears some things up.

1 comment:

Tom said...

That clears up a lot.. However, I'm not sure I like money. Stay tuned for more on this breaking new development