THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Friday, April 2, 2010

Prank of the Ages


At first I thought that the best way to have an April Fool's Day prank would be to change the blog layout into something whimsical... but by not having admin rights and by not remembering the login information for the original account, that was a bust.

But then I thought of the best thing. I decided that the best April Fool's Day prank would be to log into Tom's account and make a post for him. But... My plan failed when it came to the login field though, so scratch that...

But wait! It would be even funnier if Tom had posted himself! But it's too late for that. Stevo is still beating him.

Shit wait, it's April 2 now. Too late to do shenanigans. Oh well, happy post-April Fools Day.

3 comments:

Tom said...

What if I posted on april 2nd? would that blow your mind?

Evan said...

The original account ALSO doesn't have admin rights. Just me. BWA HA HA HA.

And Tom, yes. It would blow my mind.

Tom said...

Reverse psychology doesn't work on me. only ygolohcysp esrever does. Therefore I'm content with posting comments