THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Monday, July 26, 2010

Excuses

I have MANY valid reasons why I haven't been posting this month. And by "reasons" I mean "excuses". And by "valid" I mean "sort of valid". And by "MANY" I mean "a few".

-Jimmy and the Hammer has transitioned from once a week back up to twice a week, which, surprisingly enough, takes more time.
-Gamestop had a "Buy Two, Get One Free" sale, and I got a bunch of games for the 360, including "Dragon Age"
-Additionally, I decided I should play through all the single player missions of Starcraft (though with cheats, to speed things up) so I'm up to date on the story before I eventually pick up the sequel (not on launch day)
-My car died and I had to replace the fuel pump in it (800 dollars)
-I've also been watching a lot of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I'm almost at the point where I've seen every episode at least twice.
-You know, work and sleep and stuff.

Are some of those valid? Yes. Are some of them lame cop outs? Also yes. Will it affect my ability to get 5 posts by the end of the month? Not even a little.

2 comments:

Tom said...

Give me half of that and I'll install your fuel pump. No Joke

Evan said...

Already had a mechanic do it.