THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Monday, October 11, 2010

YNTE has a new writer!

I've just added a new writer to the blog, so everyone give a warm YNTE welcome to our newest writer: Ryan Umemoto, aka "Umi".

Honestly, the only reason it took me this long to make him an account is because I basically just assumed he had one all along. I mean, seriously, we've been talking about him, have a tag about him, and have pictures of his purple car up. Even though he hasn't been writing for us, he's been a presence on the blog.

Umi is of course famous for the "Umi Joke", wherein he eiher takes something 3 steps beyond its humorous conclusion, or repeats exactly what you said and expects equal laughs. Or perhaps he will start telling a joke and forget the punchline, asking you midjoke what the punchline to his joke is.

It is your responsibility, dear readers, to make fun of him endlessly in the comments if it ever happens here. I know I will!

2 comments:

Umi said...

Thank you for the welcome Evan. I hope that I will be able to make some decent posts and a few good Umi jokes so all the readers can see my "brilliant" and oh-so-amazing jokes.

Also, I will spell "either" correctly in my posts. (See quoted below)

"Umi is of course famous for the "Umi Joke", wherein he eiher takes something 3 steps beyond..."

Evan said...

Wow, I missed one letter. YOU'RE HILARIOUS.