THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fixed

Wordle: You Need to Eat 2

Thanks Tom. I think this is much more accurate. Although Common words were omitted, so I fixed it again.

Wordle: You Need To Eat 3


Also, on the first one a few posts below, I noticed Mountain Doogie. I think the should be the official soda of Neil Patrick Harris.

Edit: didn't notice Evan's in the comments in the previous post. Might as well post it as well, 'cause it wins.

Wordle: YNTE

If you really want it on a shirt, Evan, I'm sure cafepress could oblige >_> Or propose it in the school district's budget to get you guys Webdev/YNTE shirts, or make someone get it for you for May 12, or threaten someone to make one for you for free... you've got options, man.

No comments: