THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Feel the loss of brain cells!


Lately, my computer has been very broken. And as my main source of television, I've been streaming video on Fancast. While at first I was just watching the shows I normally watch, it's sort of devolved into me watching back episodes of Doogie Houser MD and Hole in the Wall.

And heres the thing: Doogie Houser is a show that is REALLY inappropriate for children, even though I'm pretty sure they're the target audience. Episode 1 has a scene where a nurse takes off Doogie's pants to give him a blowjob before revealing it was part of a prank. Episode 2 involves a 40 something year old lady asking Doogie to father her children. Episode 3 has Doogie's girlfriend breaking up with him because he gave her a pelvic exam. The kid's 16, give it a rest!

Luckily Hole in the Wall has much more innocent plot lines such as "Sumo Wrestlers vs Jockeys.'

No comments: