THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Eff it.


This, my friends, is a burger from Effie Burger in Lewiston, ID. Not just any burger though, but the double cheeseburger. My buddies and I went there for lunch. As you can see by the can of pepsi sitting by it, you know right off the bat that this is one hell of a burger. Loaded with swiss and cheddar and all the fixin's. The thing cost $15 and must've had about 3 or 4 poinds of meat on it. Basically you had to cut this burger into 4 slices and pretending you were eating 4 double-half-pound burgers.

The end result?

I ate it all. That is my plate, minus a burger plus tomates, napkin, and empty pepsi can. The tomatoes made for a nice stand to stab the knife into that I used to cut it.

I should've gotten a shot of it next to my head, so I could prove to Evan that you CAN eat something bigger than you head. Suck it!

Also, it was delicious. I ate some tater tots to help keep it down.

2 comments:

Evan said...

That's nothing, Matt. Might not even crack the top 5 largest hamburgers for me.

Feel free to try again when you have something substantial.

Matt said...

Maybe I shall challenge you to a race to finish one of these burgers. Eh? Eh?

Up for it?

For reference I got this one in about 15 minutes.