THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Taco Devil Mar, part 2 (this time with pictures!)

There's not a lot to say about the 5 pound burrito fiasco that Tom didn't say in his retelling. So I'll let the pictures do the heavy lifting. Look at how, the further down you look, the worse we look. It's the deadly trifecta of stomachache, failure, and realizing you're out 20 bucks.




It takes two people to lift. Seriously.

5 Pound Burrito>Tom's head.














I can't say I understood the strategy behind the burrito ball.




Needless to say, we're all failures.

Props to Alex for bringing the camera, and to Steve for being too big of a woman to participate, freeing him up to take pictures.

5 comments:

Matt said...

I thought you WEREN'T supposed to eat anything bigger than your head. Well, I guess we can modify it to "Never finish anything bigger than your head because you can't."

Burrrrrn.

Evan said...

You can give me crap about not finishing when you eat a hindenburger all by yourself.

Rena said...

You know, I'm actually glad I didn't know this was going on, because I might have been tempted to try it. I do have the advantage of an extra-stretchy stomach (thanks, Ems!) But seriously, though, that burrito is obviously impossible.

Tom said...

Apparently the del mar down the street had ONE person finish it. He did it in 14 minutes...

z4xx0r said...

That burrito could feed me for all 3 meals for two days!