THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco de No Contest


WELL... Taco Del Mar in Pullman didn't have the Cinco de Mayo 5 pound burrito challenge because somebody got sick last year. Thanks random person for ruining my chances this year! Here's a picture of me looking sad-faced that I could only get a REGULAR mondo burrito instead of the Cinco de Mayo one.

So instead, since I didn't want to break the bank -too- badly, I got 2 mondo burritos instead. Ate them both no problem.


But then I got home and looked up the Mondo Burrito, and it turns out those are only 24 oz apiece. So I ate only about 5/8ths of what a giant burrito would have been. I would have needed to eat 3.3333333333333333 burritos to match you guys. I'm thinking I could have managed the .333333333333333 part, but if I had to eat a whole other burrito, I may not have come out victorious. BUT I guess we shall never know... this year.

3 comments:

Evan said...

They offer a "mondito" burrito. perhaps some combination of "Mondos" and "moditos" can achieve the fabled 5 pounds. You know, for next year. Or just recreationally.

You could probably hide one of the burritos in your massive beard, which would give you a big advantage.

Tom said...

...I need a beard

Matt said...

Beards make the world go 'round.