THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Things I learned that the internet hates


So I've been using these internets for some time now, and I've come to find that there are very specific things that the internet hates on, sometimes deservingly and sometimes not so much. Three things I know the internet hates the most right now:

-Nickelback
-Jeff Dunham
-3D Movies

Nickelback had at least a few songs that I remember not hating, Jeff Dunham is more talented at comedy than many the people ripping on him will ever be, and when done right 3D movies enhance/augment rather than be the focus. I'm sure there are worse things in the world, like actually terrible bands, people who aren't funny at all, and claymation.

Now, the internet also hates the RIAA/MPAA and DRM, which is justified. As long as they don't start hating people making and/or eating weird foods, I think we'll be good.

No comments: