THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Don't Know, I'm Not a Doctor: Introduction

Welcome to a brand new series here on YNTE! 2011 is already bringing new things!

Perhaps it was an article on SLOG where the writer admitted her shortcomings in the Nerd-Cred department and resolved to improve in one particular area.

Perhaps it was that Joel Watson has finally started watching Dr. Who.

Or perhaps it was that David Tennant just got engaged to the girl who played his daughter on the show.

But one way or another, I've had Doctor Who on the mind for the past few days, and I will be the first to admit that I have never seen an episode.

That is about to change.

Starting this weekend, I will watch Doctor Who, starting not with the current season, not with the David Tennant stuff people are so in to, not even at the 2005 relaunch. I'm going to start at the beginning: 1963. As I watch, I will update the site with my (characteristically snarky) reviews of the episodes. This will continue until I am caught up or lose interest entirely (probably the latter).

So stay tuned! First episode soon!

No comments: