THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I won!

I actually had a lot of fun with the contest, and as such, I am turning it into a regular event here at YNTE. Next month, I, as the winner of this months contest, will create the rules (and provide the prize) for next month's contest. This pattern will continue all year until the end of the year, when the points will be tallied and a yearlong winner will win a super special prize provided by me.

I want you all to know that I accepted this award with humility and grace. Upon realizing I'd won, I contacted my opponents and congratulated them on a contest well run. I believe my exact words were:

SUCK FAILURE FREAK
I KICKED YOUR ASS UP DOWN AND SIDEWAYS

Though with Umi, I added a nice little bit on the end:

now you owe me a tasty prize

I'm a classy guy like that. I will see you in February with a new contest!

No comments: