THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Monday, January 24, 2011

Pizza on the cheap

I came across this article while browsing Life-Hacker today. The idea seems interesting, but I'm not sure how well these pizzas will turn out. This week I will try to come up with a recipe of my own for making pizza on the cheap and tasty. Maybe this coming Friday I'll have a pizza and booze party?

http://centstoshare.com/2011/01/how-to-make-pizza-for-38-cents/

3 comments:

Matt said...

Geez Umi, making us highlight links to go to them. It's almost as if you've never worked at a place that dealt with websites.

In any case, this reminds me of that time where I made pizza sandwiches. It was basically pepperoni, mozzarella, and bread. Using that price guide, I could cut out the sauce, onion and mushrooms and replace the rolls with a $1 loaf of bread. Assuming there are about 20 slices of bread, I could make 15¢ pizzas. Might be a bit of a stretch without sauce though.

And in all likelihood you would eat a bunch of those pizzas at once. Just sayin'

Evan said...

In his defense, pressing the "link" button is HARD.

Matt said...

You know if I had admin rights I could TOTALLY fix that. For realsies. No joke. Ok maybe I'll link it to somewhere else but still.