THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Monday, January 10, 2011

Getting Back On Track

By the way, when the NASA scientists made their list of the top movies least likely to happen, I think they forgot about Battlefield Earth. Something tells me that's less likely to happen than 2012. Gigli got better reviews than this film.

Anyway, as you may or may not know I'm back in Pullman, fending off bears and classwork alike. And you guys made 7 posts in just 3 days? Now I feel like a slacker. I feel like I should be obliged to make a usual column of sorts. You know, classic YNTE's, or game reviews, or the "at least one crazy food item per month" sort of thing.

But this is a Democracy Evanocracy, so I think everyone Evan should get a say strike fear into my heart into what I should do regularly. So what would you guys like to see? Me ranting? Finding Google image searches? Incoherent rabble? Being able to have the right to edit posts again? There's so much potential, and so many directions you could push me towards.

Don't worry though, I'll finally get back into semi-regular posting as usual. Even if this one kinda felt like a big recap post of sorts. The Gauntlet shall be conquered once again this year.

No comments: