THIS BLOG HAS MOVED UP IN THE WORLD

Check out our new content at: http://ynteonline.com

Friday, January 14, 2011

Horrible product name for a good invention - take 2!

You will notice there is no rule stating one entry per person. As such, here is my second entry.

Research in Motion, the company behind Blackberry, has just created a new Careers page for those looking to apply for a position in the company. The URL? http://rim.jobs

The URL probably already got pulled, honestly I'm scared to look. But I assure you, this actually happened.

I realize the contest is for "horrible product name for a good invention", and a careers page on a website is really nothing new. But it's a pretty horrible name, and maybe that will propel me to the prize.

1 comment:

Rena said...

I'm going to disqualify this one on the grounds it's not an invention or product. It is pretty awful though. I read something about it while I was at work today, but I didn't click through, since it's probably not wise to have rim jobs showing up in my internet history at work.

And I concur that multiple entries are legit. So, everyone else feel free to submit additional entries if you want.